Oman Air – Modern Vision and Timeless Tradition Oman Air, the National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air has experienced rapid growth since the time it was established and has developed into a true international airline in linking Oman to the world. Oman Air has played a pivotal role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities....
Oman Air since last week has expanded codeshare partnership with Etihad, which sees the codeshare coverage extends to Australia and Lebanon....
- Oman Air ends Dhaka service in late-May 2017
- Etihad / Oman Air begins codeshare service from May 2017
- Oman Air Doha service adjustment from late-April 2017
- Oman Air reduces Abu Dhabi flights from May 2017
- Oman Air Mashad service changes from May 2017
- Etihad / Oman Air plans May 2017 codeshare launch