Onur Air is a Turkish low cost carrier based at Istanbul Atatürk Airport. Since it was established in 1992, it has safely carried more than 85 million passengers.
Turkish carrier Onur Air during the month of October 2017 is adding Antalya – Rostock service, with 8 round-trip flights scheduled on...
- Onur Air adds Rostock flights in Oct 2017
- Onur Air expands Antalya – Russia routes from April 2017
- Onur Air plans seasonal Antalya – Perm route in S17
- Onur Air plans Russia expansions in S17
- Onur Air schedules Kayseri seasonal routes in 3Q17
- Onur Air W16 Europe/Russia service changes