Pegasus Airlines has enjoyed rapid growth since 2005 after the current owner Ali Sabanci / ESAS Holding bought the company. The transformation began after that time and the charter company transformed into a schedules Low Cost Airline. We currently fly to more than 30 countries and nearly 100 destinations of which around half are international. We brand ourselves as a `Network Low Cost Airline` as we generate 25% of our passengers from transit connecting traffic. The...
Pegasus Airlines earlier this month launched new Ukraine service from Ankara, as the airline inaugurated Ankara – Odessa route on 14JUL17....
- Pegasus expands Cologne flights in S17
- Pegasus adds new international routes from June 2017
- Pegasus adds Antalya – Stockholm flights from April 2017
- Pegasus plans Grozny April 2017 launch
- Pegasus schedules additional European routes in S17
- Pegasus adds new European routes in S17