As the national flag carrier and the largest airline of the Philippines , Philippine Airlines has an extensive domestic and international route network and is an important contributor to the Philippine economy. The Airline operates under a franchise, granted by the Philippine government under Presidential Decree No. 1590, which extends up to the year 2034.
Philippine Airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans to resume Manila – Abu Dhabi service, as the airline schedules planned resumption date....
- Philippine Airlines temporary extends A340 schedule to Jan 2018
- Philippine Airlines Aug - Nov 2017 Honolulu service changes
- Philippine Airlines London service changes from Sep 2017
- Philippine Airlines Domestic widebody service updates in 2Q17
- Philippine Airlines ends Abu Dhabi service in July 2017
- Philippine Airlines cancels Cebu – Los Angeles from late-May 2017