As the national flag carrier and the largest airline of the Philippines , Philippine Airlines has an extensive domestic and international route network and is an important contributor to the Philippine economy. The Airline operates under a franchise, granted by the Philippine government under Presidential Decree No. 1590, which extends up to the year 2034.
Philippine Airlines in winter 2017/18 season is adjusting operational frequencies on various markets to/from Cebu, in the 4 th quarter of 2017....
- Philippine Airlines Chengdu service changes from Aug 2017
- Philippine Airlines adds A340 Los Angeles service from Sep 2017
- Philippine Airlines moves forward Boeing 777 London service to Sep 2017
- Philippine Airlines expands domestic routes in 4Q17
- Malaysia Airlines / Philippine Airlines expands codeshare service from July 2017
- Philippine Airlines resumes Abu Dhabi from late-Oct 2017