As the national flag carrier and the largest airline of the Philippines , Philippine Airlines has an extensive domestic and international route network and is an important contributor to the Philippine economy. The Airline operates under a franchise, granted by the Philippine government under Presidential Decree No. 1590, which extends up to the year 2034.
Philippine Airlines from November 2017 intends to operate new service to China, with the scheduling of Cebu – Beijing service. Planned...
- Philippine Airlines proposing Cebu – Bangkok Dec 2017 launch
- Philippine Airlines W17 Vancouver frequency changes
- Philippine Airlines plans A330 Busan service from Oct 2017
- Philippine Airlines plans nonstop Toronto service from Dec 2017
- Philippine Airlines revises Auckland service from Dec 2017
- Philippine Airlines W17 Cebu domestic service changes