PIA the national flag career of Pakistan started in 1945, and has many firsts to its credit. PIA is continuously soaring to bring quality services for customers. Serving 62 destinations around the globe; 24 domestic and 38 international. PIA is the market leader in Pakistan’s airline industry. The company has the largest network in Pakistan; truly multinational connecting Pakistan with the world. PIA has a continuous increasing trend of revenue. Its current market share is 74%...
This week: American Airlines expands European focus; new Bordeaux route for AirBaltic; and Pakistan International Airlines to fly Karachi–Bangkok.
- Pakistan International files preliminary Bangkok schedule from Sep 2017
- Pakistan International India service changes from May 2017
- Pakistan International expands 737 International routes in S17
- Pakistan International expands Salalah flights in S17
- Pakistan International moves Kashi service to May 2017
- Pakistan Int'l maintains Manchester - New York one-way from June 2017