Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Qantas converts Sydney – Osaka to year-round service in 2018
- El Al / Qantas codeshare partnership begins in Sep 2017
- Qantas resumes Singapore – London service from March 2018
- Qantas expands Jetstar Japan codeshare service from Dec 2017
- Qantas schedules 787 domestic service in Nov/Dec 2017
- Qantas wants non-stop flights from Sydney to London