Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
QANTAS this week adjusted planned operational aircraft for International service from Sydney, for Northern winter 2017/18 season. Planned changes...
- Qantas plans Kangaroo Island launch in Dec 2017
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- Qantas continues Japanese expansion
- Qantas resumes Osaka service from Dec 2017
- LATAM Chile / Qantas expands codeshare routes via Melbourne in 4Q17
- LATAM Chile extends Qantas codeshare to Asia from Sep 2017