Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
LATAM Airlines Chile from October 2017 is enhancing travel options in Australia, which sees additional QANTAS operating service via Melbourne...
- LATAM Chile extends Qantas codeshare to Asia from Sep 2017
- Qantas 2Q18 Melbourne – Los Angeles frequency changes
- Qantas increases Sydney – Auckland capacity from July 2017
- QANTAS adds seasonal Brisbane – Broome service from June 2017
- QANTAS opens Perth – London bookings for March 2018 launch
- Climbing up and up down under - Australian aviation on the rise