RAK Airways is one of the flag carriers of United Arab Emirates established under Emiri Decree No: 3/2006. The airline is a private joint stock company incorporated in the RAK Investment Authority Free Zone with an authorized capital of AED 1.5 billion. RAK Airways' Chairman is Sheikh Omar Bin Saqr Al Qassimi and Sheikh Salem Bin Sultan Al Qassimi. The airline's CEO is John Brayford. The airline flies to 9 destinations which are Doha, Jeddah, Calicut, Dhaka, Chittagong, Cairo,...
Gulf carrier RAK Airways has suspended all operations for a second time in four years. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) national airline,...
- RAK Airways Suspends Amman / Cairo Service from mid-December 2013
- RAK Airways to Start Riyadh Service from late-Sep 2013
- RAK Airways Starts Amman Service from August 2013
- RAK Airways Adds Islamabad and Amman Service from August 2013
- RAK Airways S13 Operation Changes