In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia. Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Rossiya Airlines starting May 2017 is offering new seasonal route to Spain, which sees 6 weekly rotation on Moscow Vnukovo – Barcelona...
- Rossiya schedules Istanbul service from March 2017
- Rossiya schedules Moscow – Kaliningrad service in S17
- Rossiya W16 Boeing aircraft operations as of 24AUG16
- Rossiya Airlines Boeing aircraft W16 operations
- Rossiya Airlines Updates Planned S16 747/777 Operation
- Rossiya Airlines Adds Rimini Service in S16