In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia. Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Routesonline speaks to Giorgio Callegari, Aeroflot's deputy chief executive for strategy and alliances, to hear about what is driving the group's...
- Rossiya adds Moscow Vnukovo – Barcelona seasonal service in S17
- Rossiya schedules Istanbul service from March 2017
- Rossiya schedules Moscow – Kaliningrad service in S17
- Rossiya W16 Boeing aircraft operations as of 24AUG16
- Rossiya Airlines Boeing aircraft W16 operations
- Rossiya Airlines Updates Planned S16 747/777 Operation