Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services.
Royal Air Maroc at the launch of Northern winter 2017/18 season is streamlining service to Brasil, where the airline plans to operate dedicated...
- Royal Air Maroc Kenya service changes from Oct 2017
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Royal Air Maroc adds Casablanca – Al Hoceima nonstop sector from July 2017
- Royal Air Maroc outlines leased Qatar A320 operation in 3Q17
- Royal Air Maroc outlines leased aircraft operation in S17
- Royal Air Maroc NS17 New York / Sao Paulo service updates