Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services.
Royal Air Maroc in summer 2018 season filed planned new nonstop route to Spain, through the offering of Casablanca – Bilbao route. The...
- Royal Air Maroc NW17 Brasil service changes
- Royal Air Maroc Kenya service changes from Oct 2017
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Royal Air Maroc adds Casablanca – Al Hoceima nonstop sector from July 2017
- Royal Air Maroc outlines leased Qatar A320 operation in 3Q17
- Royal Air Maroc outlines leased aircraft operation in S17