Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
Royal Brunei Airlines:
has updated their profile
6 months 2 hours ago
Royal Brunei in winter 2016/17 season plans to adjust operational schedule for Bandar Seri Begawan – Surabaya route, commencing on...
- Royal Brunei's boutique approach to flying
- China Eastern Begins Royal Brunei Codeshare Service from July 2016
- Royal Brunei Plans Zhengzhou Operation from July 2016
- Royal Brunei Increases Denpasar Flights from late-Oct 2015
- Royal Brunei Adds Boeing 787 Surabaya Service in July 2015
- Where Does the Boeing 787 Dreamliner Fly? March 2015 Network Update