Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
Royal Brunei Airlines:
has updated their profile
7 months 1 day ago
Royal Brunei at the launch of winter 2017/18 season plans to convert Bandar Seri Begawan – Seoul Incheon operation, as the airline...
- Royal Brunei NW16 Surabaya schedule changes
- Royal Brunei's boutique approach to flying
- China Eastern Begins Royal Brunei Codeshare Service from July 2016
- Royal Brunei Plans Zhengzhou Operation from July 2016
- Royal Brunei Increases Denpasar Flights from late-Oct 2015
- Royal Brunei Adds Boeing 787 Surabaya Service in July 2015