On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.” Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the...
Alitalia and Royal Jordanian from Tuesday (07FEB17) will begin reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Jordan and Italy, as...
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases
- Royal Jordanian plans 787 Algiers / Rome service in S17
- Royal Jordanian increases New York flights in S17
- Royal Jordanian Kuala Lumpur service changes from Jan 2017
- Royal Jordanian ends Jakarta service in Jan 2017
- Royal Jordanian extends Guangzhou service to Jan 2017