Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
10 months 9 hours ago
11 months 30 days ago
As foreign competitors continue to erode flag carrier El Al’s market share, Routesonline looks at the growing appeal of Israel for international...
- Ryanair adds Rome – Tel Aviv service in W17
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Ryanair warns Brexit may lead to UK aircraft withdrawal
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Ryanair cancels Ukraine launch from Sep 2017
- Ryanair plans fleet growth as European opportunities beckon