Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
11 months 6 days ago
1 year 1 month ago
Ryanair this week announced planned service expansion at Bulgaria, including the launch of its First Bulgarian base at Bourgas, its overall 87 th...
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- Ryanair expands Frankfurt service in S18
- Ryanair expands Dublin network from Oct 2017
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Cork-Prague
- European Commission approves €150m Air Berlin loan
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data