Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
9 months 9 days ago
11 months 8 days ago
Low cost airline Ryanair has warned that it could be forced to cancel flights and move aircraft out of the UK unless a new aviation deal with the...
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Ryanair cancels Ukraine launch from Sep 2017
- Ryanair plans fleet growth as European opportunities beckon
- Bristol Airport confident on Americas and Middle East network targets
- Northern Ireland could double tourism market if £20m investment is used wisely, claims Ryanair CMO
- Ryanair moves forward London Stansted new route launch to Sep 2017