Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 70 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. The airline also operates domestic and international charter flights. Saudi Arabian Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organisation. Saudia today, 3rd September, have launched a Request for Proposals from airports on a...
Saudia late this week filed operational schedule for planned service to Mauritius in the GDS, currently displaying 3 weekly Jeddah –...
- Saudia files Mauritius preliminary schedule from Sep 2017
- Saudia proposes Thiruvananthapuram Oct 2017 launch
- Saudia July - Oct 2017 Singapore service changes as of 25APR17
- China Southern / Saudia begins codeshare partnership from April 2017
- Saudia revises new 777 First Class Suite routes in S17
- Saudia removes planned Thiruvananthapuram April 2017 launch