Shaheen Air International is a privately-owned Pakistani airline based at Karachi. It operates scheduled services between the main cities of Pakistan and to the Gulf, operating 30 domestic and 48 international flights per week.
Pakistani carrier Shaheen Air starting next week plans to add new route from Multan, with one weekly service on Multan – Muscat route....
- Shaheen Air launches Faisalabad service from May 2017
- Serene Air delivers modern strategy into Pakistan’s domestic skies
- Shaheen Air ends Manchester service in mid-Feb 2017
- Shaheen Air Schedules Bangkok Launch from late-May 2016
- Shaheen Air Adds Kuala Lumpur Service from mid-April 2016
- Pakistan’s Shaheen Air to launch European services