Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Delta Airlines this week is expanding codeshare network coverage with China Eastern, including the latter’s subsidiary Shanghai Airlines....
- Shanghai Airlines plans Krabi launch in August 2017
- Shanghai Airlines boosts Kuala Lumpur flights from June 2017
- Shanghai Airlines adds Beijing – Bangkok route in W16
- Shanghai Airlines W16 Thailand operations as of 13SEP16
- Shanghai Airlines adds Changsha – Busan service in Sep 2016
- Shanghai Airlines Resumes Maldives Service in Oct 2015