Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Shanghai Airlines from August 2017 plans to introduce new service to Thailand, as the airline offers Shanghai Pu Dong – Krabi route. From...
- Shanghai Airlines boosts Kuala Lumpur flights from June 2017
- Shanghai Airlines adds Beijing – Bangkok route in W16
- Shanghai Airlines W16 Thailand operations as of 13SEP16
- Shanghai Airlines adds Changsha – Busan service in Sep 2016
- Shanghai Airlines Resumes Maldives Service in Oct 2015
- Shanghai Airlines Adds Tokyo Haneda Night-time Service from August 2015