Silver Airways Corp. (IATA: 3M) is a U.S. owned and operated airline operating almost 200 daily scheduled flights to/from 46 gateways throughout the United States and The Bahamas. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Silver Airways operates a growing fleet of Saab SF340 Bplus aircraft throughout The Bahamas, Florida, and the southeastern United States in conjunction with a codeshare agreement with United Airlines. The company also operates as a United Express carrier from hubs in...
Silver Airways next month is ending service to Cuba, as the airline scheduled last flight on 16APR17. The airline currently operates 8 routes to...
- Silver Airways plans West Palm Beach – Bimini route in S17
- Silver Airways extends Cuba service reductions in 2017
- Silver Airways Jan/Feb 2017 Cuba operation updates
- Silver Airways delays Cayo Largo launch to March 2017
- Silver Airways Santa Clara inaugural update as of 30AUG16
- Silver Airways schedules Cuba debut on 30AUG16