Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines (SIA) yesterday (15AUG17) opened reservation for new codeshare service to South America, as it commences codeshare partnership...
- Singapore Airlines NW17 Brisbane service changes
- Avianca / Singapore Airlines plans codeshare launch in Sep 2017
- SilkAir adds Hiroshima service from late-Oct 2017
- Singapore Airlines adds A380 Melbourne service in Dec 2017
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- Singapore Airlines moves forward A350 Rome service to Sep 2017