Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Singapore Airlines Mumbai aircraft changes from Feb 2018
- Singapore Airlines extends A380 Paris service to Dec 2017
- Air Mauritius expands Singapore Airlines codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth
- Singapore Airlines W17 Sapporo service changes
- Singapore Airlines opens bookings for Avianca codeshare from Sep 2017