Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines later this week is expanding codeshare partnership with JetBlue, covering additional 11 routes via New York JFK. Planned...
- Singapore Airlines begins Alaska Airlines codeshare service from late-Sep 2017
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- Singapore Airlines Mumbai aircraft changes from Feb 2018
- Singapore Airlines extends A380 Paris service to Dec 2017
- Air Mauritius expands Singapore Airlines codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth