Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
Singapore Airlines in this week’s schedule update has moved forward planned Airbus A350 service entry on Singapore – Rome route,...
- Singapore Airlines moves forward 777-300ER Copenhagen service to Aug 2017
- Singapore Airlines Nov 2017 Tokyo Narita service changes
- Singapore Airlines NW17 Australia service updates as of 18JUL17
- Singapore Airlines NW17 Melbourne aircraft changes as of 13JUL17
- Singapore Airlines Munich aircraft changes from Aug 2017
- Singapore Airlines / Eurowings begins codeshare service from late-June 2017