SkyWork Airlines is a Bern-based Swiss regional airline. Established in 1983 as a flight school, it commenced scheduled operations in 2009. Today, the airline operates a network of nine winter and eighteen summer destinations using a fleet of Dornier 328-110 aircraft. The airline will take delivery of two Saab 2000 during early 2016.
Skywork Airlines from September 2017 plans to add new service to Austria, as the airline schedules Basel/Mulhouse – Vienna flight, from...
- Skywork adds Elba Island flights in S17
- SkyWork adds seasonal Sylt service in S17
- Skywork Airlines Adds Paris Service from June 2016
- Skywork Airlines Adds Channel Islands Operation in S16
- SkyWork Airlines Adds New Basel Routes in S16
- SkyWork Returns to London City with Basel and Bern Offer