As a leading air service provider offering global access to millions of people each month, SkyWest partners with the world’s largest network carriers including United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. With a fleet of 330 aircraft, SkyWest’s more than 10,000 aviation professionals operate more than 1,900 flights each day to 175 destinations throughout North America. SkyWest is known for its industry-leading workforce, exceptional...
Skywest Airlines this month resumes CRJ service for Alaska Airlines, operating on selected market. The CRJ700 aircraft is scheduled to operate...
- DELTA Outlines Skywest Embraer E175 16Q3 Operations
- Alaska Airlines / Skywest CRJ700 Service Replacements in 2016
- Alaska Airlines Prepares for E-Jet Debut
- SkyWest to End Turboprop Flying in US Domestic Market
- Alaska Airlines Debuts Embraer 175 Through SkyWest Partnership
- UNITED Adds Denver – Hays Service from August 2014