South African Airways (SAA) is a Star Alliance member and operates to over 40 destinations across the globe. SAA's offers over 14,000 weekly connections through its global partners' network with O.R Tambo International as the main hub. SAA carriers over 6 million passengers annually accros the network. Bringing the world to Africa. Taking Africa to the world.
South African Airways:
has updated their profile
2 years 2 months ago
Routesonline analyses the African aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are dominating...
- How South African aviation could turn the tables
- South African Sao Paulo service changes from late-Apr 2017
- SA Airlink to launch E-Jet operations in South Africa
- SAA adds A330 Victoria Falls service in 1Q17
- South African A330 Lagos operation changes as of 25NOV16
- South African planned A330-300 operations as of 22SEP16