SpiceJet is India’s #2 budget airline that has made flying more affordable for more Indians than ever before. SpiceJet operates on an average 334 daily flights to 45 destinations, including 39 domestic and 6 international ones. SpiceJet connects its network with a fleet of 33 Boeing 737NG and 17 Bombardier Q-400s. The majority of SpiceJet’s fleet offers SpiceMAX, the most spacious economy class seating in India, at an additional fee option
SpiceJet in the second-half of summer 2017 season is adjusting operational frequencies to Afghanistan, where it currently serves Delhi –...
- SpiceJet doubles Kolkata – Dhaka service from May 2017
- SpiceJet adds new international routes in S17
- SpiceJet adds new domestic routes in 4Q16
- SpiceJet adds Mangalore – Dubai flight in 4Q16
- SpiceJet Adds New Vijayawada Service from late-April 2016
- India continues to emerge as aviation’s next major player