Shanghai-based Spring Airlines (9C) is a publically-listed no-frills airline and the largest budget carrier in North Asia. Founded in 2004, Spring Airlines operates from its major hubs at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) flying to over 80 destinations. This includes over 60 cities in Mainland China as well as international and regional flights to Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and Cambodia. Other...
Chinese low-cost carrier Spring Airlines in winter 2017/18 season is expanding service to South East Asia, with the offering of Guangzhou –...
- Spring Airlines resumes Nanchang – Bangkok from July 2017
- Spring Airlines launches Ho Chi Minh service from late-Apr 2017
- Spring Airlines adds new SE Asia routes in May 2017
- Spring Airlines plans April 2017 Hangzhou – Macau launch
- Spring Airlines launches new Phnom Penh routes in S17
- Spring Airlines adds Harbin – Macau service from Feb 2017