SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
Myanmar Airways International (MAI) and SriLankan Airlines today (01JUN17) commences reciprocal codeshare partnership, offering one-stop travel...
- SriLankan Airlines resumes Melbourne service from Oct 2017
- SriLankan Airlines splits Bangkok / Guangzhou operation
- SriLankan / JAL expands codeshare routes from May 2017
- SriLankan Airlines expands India network from July 2017
- SriLankan Increases Delhi flights from July 2017
- SriLankan Airlines further boosts Hong Kong flights from July 2017