SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines in recent schedule update filed changes to its planned winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17. Colombo –...
- MAI / SriLankan begins codeshare service from June 2017
- SriLankan Airlines resumes Melbourne service from Oct 2017
- SriLankan Airlines splits Bangkok / Guangzhou operation
- SriLankan / JAL expands codeshare routes from May 2017
- SriLankan Airlines expands India network from July 2017
- SriLankan Increases Delhi flights from July 2017