Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey. Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried around 65 million people and 2015 is the year that SunExpress will look back on its 25 year success story. This is a result that would not have been achieved had it...
A period of consolidation among European airlines similar to what has occurred in the US is to be both expected and welcomed.
- SunExpress adds Adana – Tehran service in W17
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- SunExpress invites airports to propose new services
- SunExpress targets network development with new aircraft including 737-Max 8s on order
- SunExpress S17 new routes as of 23MAR17
- SunExpress schedules German routes from Ordu Giresun in S17