Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is the national airline of Switzerland. It serves 106 destinations in 48 countries all over the world from Zurich and Geneva. Swiss WorldCargo offers a comprehensive airport-to-airport service for high-quality goods and intensive-care freight to some 120 destinations in more than 80 countries. As the national airline, SWISS stands for Switzerland's traditional values and is committed to the highest standards of product and service...
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.:
has updated their profile
1 month 27 days ago
Swiss in the 3 rd quarter of 2017 is leasing CRJ900 aircraft from Star Alliance partner Adria Airways to support its operation, mainly operating...
- Swiss adds one-way CS300 Zurich - Geneva flight 31MAY17
- Swiss revises Avro RJ100 operations Jun - Aug 2017
- Swiss S17 CS300 operations as of 29MAY17
- Swiss removes planned Niš / Wroclaw W17 operations as of 26MAY17
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW
- Swiss proposes Niš / Wroclaw W17 operations