Established in 1951, TransAsia is the first private-owned airline company in domestic Taiwan routes and started to run by Goldsun Group from 1983. It was reformed and built into a colourful brand with active energy, innovative capabilities and multiplex characteristics. As an active, mature and energetic airline company which have gone through epoch-making stages and have already become a real international airline company with global insight, TransAsia Airways has launched domestic...
Taiwanese carrier TransAsia Airways suspended all operations this week after what was originally expected to be just a one day shutdown turned into...
- TransAsia moves Bangkok resumption to Jan 2017
- TransAsia Airways W16 aircraft changes
- TransAsia Airways operation changes from Dec 2016
- TransAsia Airways adds Fukuoka flights from Dec 2016
- TransAsia schedules Hanamaki charters in Nov 2016
- TransAsia Airways revises Chiang Mai operations from Oct 2016