Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from its bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam - The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport. The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands including the Canaries, Cape Verde and Madeira and many destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
Transavia in winter 2017 and summer 2018 season plans to re-introduce triangle routing for Cape Verde, as selected outbound service to Ilha do Sal...
- Transavia adds limited-time Rotterdam – Klagenfurt route in 1Q18
- Transavia outlines new routes in W17
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- Airlines Live - hear direct from the carriers at Routes Europe
- Transavia resumes Rotterdam – Valencia from April 2017
- Transavia adds new Rotterdam routes in S17