Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from its bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam - The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport. The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands including the Canaries, Cape Verde and Madeira and many destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
Transavia in summer 2018 season is moving selected Amsterdam service to Rotterdam, including flights to Almeria, Dubrovnik and Palermo. Planned...
- Transavia Cape Verde routing changes from Oct 2017
- Transavia adds limited-time Rotterdam – Klagenfurt route in 1Q18
- Transavia outlines new routes in W17
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- Airlines Live - hear direct from the carriers at Routes Europe
- Transavia resumes Rotterdam – Valencia from April 2017