Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from its bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam - The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport. The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands including the Canaries, Cape Verde and Madeira and many destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
Transavia in January and February 2018 scheduled limited-time service for Rotterdam – Klagenfurt route, which sees a total of 5 round-trip...
- Transavia outlines new routes in W17
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- Airlines Live - hear direct from the carriers at Routes Europe
- Transavia resumes Rotterdam – Valencia from April 2017
- Transavia adds new Rotterdam routes in S17
- Transavia updates planned new routes in S17