- Organisation Type:
- Low Cost
Status update: “has created a campaign powered by Campaign Manager”
Ahead of World Routes in Las Vegas 2013, transavia has launched a Request for Proposal on July 29th aimed at analysing markets in Europe, Middle East and North Africa. The Process for the Request For Proposal is as follows:
1. July 29th - RFP Launched
2.Aug 17th Available to Non RX members
3. 2nd September- Deadline for Request for Proposal Submissions
4. 17th September- Consideration time (high level) of proposals and decision for follow up meetings at World Routes
5. 5-8th October World Routes
6. October 13- january 14- Analysis of Proposals and Decision for Possible Site Visits
7. January 2014- Negotations/Possible Site Visits
8. February 2014- Decision
9. April Go Live!
The Document is available for download on our Route Exchange Airline Requirements page.
There are currently no figures available