Tunisair is the flag carrier of Tunisia, tracing its history back to 1948. The airline operates between its home country and the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The carrier is also the parent of Tunisair Express which operates on Tunisian domestic routes and to select short haul international destinations.
Tunisair later this month is expanding its African network, with the inclusion of Conakry and Dakar , served twice a week in total. From...
- Tunisair proposes Montreal flight increase in S17
- Tunisair Schedules Antalya Charter July - Sep 2016
- Tunisair Adds Scheduled Service to Prague from mid-May 2016
- Tunisair Modifies Montreal Launch for June 2016
- Tunisair Proposing Montreal Launch in mid-June 2016
- Tunisair Adds Niamey Flights from late-March 2016