Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Turkish Airlines last week launched its latest route addition for Saudi Arabia market, which saw the inaugural of Trabzon – Yanbu route....
- Turkish Airlines adds Antalya – Tel Aviv route from Aug 2017
- Turkish Airlines splits Taif / Asmara service from July 2017
- Turkish Airlines W17 long-haul changes as of 14JUN17
- Turkish Airlines / Copa Airlines expands codeshare routes from June 2017
- Turkish Airlines expands Sulaymaniyah routes in S17
- Turkish Airlines adds Ordu-Giresun – Berlin link in 3Q17