Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
This week: LOT Polish Airlines to resume Warsaw – Oslo after a decade absence, while Turkish Airlines to go head-to-head with Uzbekistan Airways.
- Turkish Airlines plans Samarkand launch in March 2018
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Turkish / Copa expands codeshare to Costa Rica in Oct 2017
- Malindo / Turkish Airlines launches codeshare partnership from Sep 2017
- Turkish Airlines W17 Saudi Arabia / Eritrea changes as of 30AUG17