Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Turkish Airlines in winter 2017/18 season is adjusting service to Saudi Arabia, as it consolidates service to Taif and Gassim. From 29OCT17 to...
- Turkish Airlines W17 Atlanta service changes as of 10AUG17
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Aiming for a pole position
- Turkish Airlines expands Copa Airlines codeshare to Colombia from July 2017
- Turkish Airlines expands Yanbu flight in S17
- Turkish Airlines adds Antalya – Tel Aviv route from Aug 2017