Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. TK started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 personnel in 1982. Today, the airline employs more than 18.000 staff. The prevailing vision since 2003 is still...
Turkish Airlines and Malindo Air has launched reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service in Malaysia, Australia and Europe. Apparoximately...
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Turkish Airlines W17 Saudi Arabia / Eritrea changes as of 30AUG17
- Turkish Airlines consolidates Taif / Gassim service in W17
- Turkish Airlines W17 Atlanta service changes as of 10AUG17
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - July 2017
- Aiming for a pole position