Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) operates a fleet of 39 aircraft including: Boeing 737 (300/400/500 series) Boeing 737 - 800 Boeing 737 - 900 Embraer E-190 Boeing 767-300ER With our hub base at Kiev Boryspil Airport (KBP), we operate over 700 International & Domestic flights a week Codeshare Partners include: Air France/KLM Austrian Airlines/Brussels Airlines/Swiss International/TAP Air Portugal/Turkish Airlines Iberia/S7 Airlines...
Ukraine International Airlines in the first quarter of 1Q18 is launching Boeing 777 service, including the 3-4-3 layout in Economy Class. Planned...
- Ukraine International expands Kiev – Kherson service in W17
- Route rundown: KBP-VDA, YUL-NRT, MEL-CGO
- Ukraine International adds Delhi service from May 2018
- Ukraine International adds Cairo service from April 2018
- Ukraine International adds seasonal Eilat/Ovda service in W17
- Ukraine International increases Brussels / Milan service in S17