Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) operates a fleet of 39 aircraft including: Boeing 737 (300/400/500 series) Boeing 737 - 800 Boeing 737 - 900 Embraer E-190 Boeing 767-300ER With our hub base at Kiev Boryspil Airport (KBP), we operate over 700 International & Domestic flights a week Codeshare Partners include: Air France/KLM Austrian Airlines/Brussels Airlines/Swiss International/TAP Air Portugal/Turkish Airlines Iberia/S7 Airlines...
This week: Ukraine International targets the outbound leisure market from Kiev and Air Canada continues to build Montreal routes.
- Ukraine International adds Delhi service from May 2018
- Ukraine International adds Cairo service from April 2018
- Ukraine International adds seasonal Eilat/Ovda service in W17
- Ukraine International increases Brussels / Milan service in S17
- Ukraine International plans Budapest launch in June 2017
- Ukraine International plans Kiev – Kherson Apr 2017 launch