Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) operates a fleet of 39 aircraft including: Boeing 737 (300/400/500 series) Boeing 737 - 800 Boeing 737 - 900 Embraer E-190 Boeing 767-300ER With our hub base at Kiev Boryspil Airport (KBP), we operate over 700 International & Domestic flights a week Codeshare Partners include: Air France/KLM Austrian Airlines/Brussels Airlines/Swiss International/TAP Air Portugal/Turkish Airlines Iberia/S7 Airlines...
Ukraine International Airlines in summer 2017 season plans to introduce additional flights for Milan and Brussels, with overall service increases...
- Ukraine International plans Budapest launch in June 2017
- Ukraine International plans Kiev – Kherson Apr 2017 launch
- Ukraine International adds Chernivtsi – Milan Bergamo service in S17
- Ukraine International expands Tel Aviv service in S17
- Ukraine International plans Odessa – Kutaisi June 2017 launch
- Ukraine International expands European service in S17