About United United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s...
United Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago
This week: United launches Houston-Sydney route and WOW air continues North American growth.
- Interview: How Washington is attracting new routes and changing perceptions
- United further expands European service in S18
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- United adds Houston – Sydney service from Jan 2018
- United plans Boeing 777 Chicago – Cancun weekly flight in W17
- United adds 777-300ER Auckland service in NW17: Changes as of 01SEP17