About United United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s...
United Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- United W17 San Francisco – Beijing aircraft changes as of 13OCT17
- United Guam service changes from Jan 2018
- United cancels Chicago – Shannon in S18
- United / Skywest schedules additional Denver routes in 2Q18
- United adds regional services from Chicago in W17
- Asiana increases United domestic US codeshare in W17