About United United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s...
United Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
United Airlines from October 2017 plans to resume Los Angeles – St. George service, after 4.5 years of service cancellation. First flight...
- United resumes Denver – Pueblo route from Dec 2017
- United W17 UK/Ireland service changes as of 16JUL17
- United extends Newark – Rome service to year-round in W17
- United schedules additional 777-300ER routes in Sep/Oct 2017
- United schedules one-time Chuuk – Manila flight in late-June 2017
- United aims to dominate Hawaii market with 40 daily flights