Ural Airlines (U6) is one of the top 10 carriers of Russian Federation with well developed network and hubs in Moscow, Domodedovo Airport and Ekaterinburg, Koltsovo Airport (SVX). We have reputation of stable and reliable partner. Ural Airlines is serving more than 100 destinations within Russia, CIS and other foreign countries from which we can provide transfer passenger traffic. In 2011 U6 carried 2,513 mln passengers. The target for 2012 is 3 mln pax. Annual growth ammounts to 20-30%....
Ural Airlines from 03JUL17 is extending selected Ekaterinburg – Beijing service to Krabi , with the inclusion of 5 th freedom rights....
- Ural Airlnes adds St. Petersburg – Baku route from late-May 2017
- Ural Airlines expands Simferopol network from June 2017
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow – Dalaman route from May 2017
- Ural Airlines adds Sochi – Tbilisi flight from May 2017
- Ural Airlines adds Zhukovsky – Rome from April 2017
- Ural Airlines plans Ordos / Bangkok launch in May 2017