UTair operates more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations, most of these being served daily. The number of charter flights varies between 14 and 30 depending on season. UTair passenger traffic increased in 2011/2010 by (+) 38%, whereas in Russian Airline Industry overal grew by (+) 12 %. UTair competes with Aeroflot and S7 Airlines for leadership in the number of carried passengers in the domestic market.
Russian carrier UTair in winter 2017/18 season plans to offer expanded service in Europe, as the airline schedules Moscow Vnukovo – Milan...
- UTair adds new ATR72 routes in late-May 2017
- UTair adds Irakleion service from June 2017
- UTair adds Grozny – Munich from June 2017
- UTair plans new regional routes from Ufa in May 2017
- UTair expands Moscow routes in 2Q17
- UTair schedules Munich service from April 2017