Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Vietnam Airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans to increase Hanoi – Moscow Domodedovo route, currently scheduled twice weekly. From...
- Vietnam Airlines further expands Chinese routes in S17
- Vietnam Airlines adds Phu Quoc – Wenzhou service in 3Q17
- Vietnam Airlines S17 Phu Quoc – Shanghai service changes as of 12MAY17
- Vietnam Airlines moves Hanoi – Nanjing launch to July 2017
- Vietnam Airlines revises planned Phu Quoc – Shanghai service from June 2017
- Vietnam Airlines schedules new A350 China service in 2H17