Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Air France has signed a new joint venture deal with Vietnam Airlines and is in advanced talks with India’s Jet Airways.
- Vietnam / Garuda boosts codeshare routes from Oct 2017
- Vietnam Airlines expands China charters from late-Oct 2017
- Vietnam Airlines Shanghai aircraft changes from Jan 2018
- Cambodia Angkor Air expands Vietnam Airlines codeshare from Aug 2017
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Zunyi charters from Aug 2017
- Garuda Indonesia expands Vietnam Airlines codeshare from July 2017