Vietnam Airlines (VN) is a national flag carrier that was established in 1993. It was allowed to be an IATA member since 2006. In June 2010, VN officially joined SkyTeam Alliance as a full member. Vietnam Airlines' target is to become the second largest airline in Southeast Asia by 2020. At that time, we will be a network carrier, operating 84 routes to 45 international destinations. In domestic market, a new feeder airline will be founded, operating also all...
Vietnam Airlines in winter 2017/18 season is adding 2 additional charter routes to China, operating to/from Cam Ranh/Nhr Tang . Planned operation...
- Vietnam Airlines Shanghai aircraft changes from Jan 2018
- Cambodia Angkor Air expands Vietnam Airlines codeshare from Aug 2017
- Vietnam Airlines adds Da Nang – Zunyi charters from Aug 2017
- Garuda Indonesia expands Vietnam Airlines codeshare from July 2017
- Vietnam Airlines increases Moscow service from Dec 2017
- Vietnam Airlines further expands Chinese routes in S17