Virgin Atlantic is the second largest UK-based long-haul carrier operating from bases in LHR,LGW,MAN and GLA to the most popular business and leisure destinations around the world. The airline has particular strengths in long-haul leisure travel, and the advantage of one of the UK's top tour operators, Virgin Holidays, operating in the same group. Virgin has a strong base at LHR and is one of few second carriers to compete on long haul routes from a major hub. Virgin has award-winning...
Virgin Atlantic in January 2018 has scheduled London Heathrow – Las Vegas operation, coinciding with CES 2018. The airline plans to...
- Virgin Atlantic W17 Newark service changes
- Jet Airways expands Virgin Atlantic codeshare to the US from April 2017
- Virgin Atlantic W17 Manchester – Atlanta service updates
- Virgin Atlantic extends Manchester – New York to year-round service in W17
- Virgin Atlantic adds Heathrow – Barbados seasonal service in W17
- Virgin Atlantic launches Heathrow-Barbados route