Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Volaris in November 2017 plans to add 3 new domestic routes from Monterrey, on board Airbus A319 aircraft. Planned new routes as follow....
- Volaris plans Puerto Vallarta – Los Angeles Nov 2017 launch
- Volaris adds A321 Guadalajara – La Paz service from Sep 2017
- Volaris adds San Antoinio service from Sep 2017
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW
- Volaris updates planned new US routes in S17
- Volaris adds Mexico City – Guatemala City route from May 2017