Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Volaris during the month of September and October 2017 plans to expand capacity on Guadalajara – La Paz service, with the addition of...
- Volaris adds San Antoinio service from Sep 2017
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW
- Volaris updates planned new US routes in S17
- Volaris adds Mexico City – Guatemala City route from May 2017
- Volaris adds various US routes in June/July 2017
- Volaris plans Leon/Guanajuato – Ontario flights in May 2017