Widerøe is Scandinavia's largest regional airline operating to around fifty domestic and international desinations. The airline is headquarted in the Norwegian city of Bodø.
has updated their profile
29 days 10 hours ago
Widerøe this week outlined initial Embraer E190-E2 operations, its first jet service, scheduled to commence in late-April 2018. Planned...
- Widerøe outlines Embraer E190-E2 routes for Finnair in S18
- Widerøe adds new sectors in S17
- Widerøe Adds New Oslo Nonstop Domestic Routes from June 2016
- Eastern Airways / Widerøe Begins Codeshare Service from Nov 2014
- Widerøe to Start Oslo Sandefjord – Harstad/Narvik Service July/August 2014
- Widerøe Adds Bergen – Aalesund Service from late-March 2014