Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
WizzAir in recent schedule update has filed new Airbus A321 operational routes in summer 2018 season, gradually in effect from 25MAR18. Planned...
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- Interview: Petru Jardan outlines how investment is leading to traffic growth at Chisinau
- Interview: What's next for Wizz?
- WizzAir adds new Budapest routes in S18
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18