Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
Wizz Air on Monday (16OCT17) announced new service to Athens , the airline’s 144 th destination. Between March and May 2018, the...
- WizzAir expands Kutaisi routes from May 2018
- WizzAir adds Poznan – Reykjavik route in S18
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Ambitious Poland seeks to become leading hub
- Wizz Air plans Sofia – Malaga late-March 2018 launch
- Wizz Air adds Gdansk – Tromso service from Dec 2017