Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
WizzAir yesterday (19SEP17) announced planned new service launch from Gdansk, with the offering of Gdansk – Tromso route. Initially,...
- Wizz Air expands Wroclaw network in S18
- Wizz Air plans Budapest – Berlin launch in Dec 2017
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- WizzAir adds Debrecen – Moscow service from Dec 2017
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO
- Interview: Petru Jardan outlines how infrastructure investment is leading to passenger growth at Chisinau