Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
This week: Frontier brings the first new mainline service between San Antonio, Texas and Ontario, California; Budapest gets an Agadir link; and...
- Interview: Petru Jardan outlines how infrastructure investment is leading to passenger growth at Chisinau
- How Open Skies has transformed Israel's international air travel
- WizzAir expands Agadir service in W17
- WizzAir Tuzla seasonal changes from Sep 2017
- WizzAir expands Iasi service in S18
- Wizz Air further expands Gdansk operation from Dec 2017