Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
A record-breaking 45.7 million passengers travelled through Seattle-Tacoma International Airport last year and Kazue Ishiwata explains why further...
- Xiamen Airlines adds Hangzhou – Melbourne service from Dec 2017
- Xiamen Air expands KLM European codeshares from Oct 2017
- Xiamen Air Fuzhou – Tokyo service changes in August 2017
- Xiamen Airlines opens Qingdao – Los Angeles bookings from Dec 2017
- Xiamen Airlines revises Kalibo / Phuket launch in S17
- Xiamen Airlines / China Southern expands long-haul codeshares in S17