Established in Xiamen in the year of 1984, Xiamen Airlines has been steadily developing under the support of major shareholder of China Southern (51%). Till now, with a middle-sized fleet of 78 Boeing aircrafts, Xiamen Airlines operate more than 300 daily frequencies to serve 59 destinations in Greater China Area (including Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macao) and other Asian nations.
Xiamen Airlines last week opened reservation for its expanded service to Los Angeles, which sees the airline operates Xiamen – Qingdao...
- Xiamen Airlines revises Kalibo / Phuket launch in S17
- Xiamen Airlines / China Southern expands long-haul codeshares in S17
- Xiamen Airlines adjusts planned Fuzhou - SE Asia routes S17 launch
- Xiamen Airlines expands Los Angeles service in 3Q17
- Xiamen Airlines further expands SE Asia routes in May 2017
- Xiamen Airlines expands SE Asia routes in S17