AirAsia , the leading and largest low-cost carrier in Asia, services the most extensive network with over 165 routes covering destinations in and around Asia. Within 10 years of operations, The airline today is proud to be a truly Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) airline with established operations based in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, servicing a network stretching across all Asean countries, China, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Australia. This is further complemented...
AirAsia X in winter 2017/18 season is boosting service to South Korea, with the offering of Kuala Lumpur – Jeju route, on board Airbus...
- Why AirAsia X is finding the middle ground
- AirAsia X ends Mauritius service in March 2017
- AirAsia X proposes Honolulu launch in June 2017
- AirAsia X gets regulatory green light for USA flights
- AirAsia X adds Xining charters in 4Q16
- World Routes Interview: AirAsia X eyes LCC partnership to support European return