Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
22 days 19 hours ago
1 month 10 days ago
1 month 19 days ago
Vietjet Air in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand service to Seoul, with the addition of 2 nd daily service from both Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh...
- Vietjet Air expands Kaohsiung service in W17
- Vietjet Offers 200,000 Zero-Fare Tickets for All International Routes and Doubles the Flight Frequency of HCMC/Da Nang-Seoul Routes
- Japan Airlines and Vietjet Launch Comprehensive Partnership
- VietJet Air expands Hanoi – Taipei service from July 2017
- Vietjet Inks Strategic Aircraft Financing Agreement with GOAL German Operating Aircraft Leasing GmbH & Co KG
- Positive Business Performance for Vietjet in May 2017