Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
27 days 6 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
1 month 30 days ago
Vietjet Air from November 2017 plans to expand service to Cambodia, with the introduction of Ho Chi Minh City – Phnom Penh route. First...
- Vietjet to Commence Hanoi (Vietnam) – Yangon (Myanmar) route
- Vietjet Announces New International Route from Ho Chi Minh City to Jakarta
- Vietjet Air boosts Seoul service in W17
- Vietjet Air expands Kaohsiung service in W17
- Vietjet Offers 200,000 Zero-Fare Tickets for All International Routes and Doubles the Flight Frequency of HCMC/Da Nang-Seoul Routes
- Japan Airlines and Vietjet Launch Comprehensive Partnership