Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company, known as Vietjet Air, is a biggest private and LCC carrier in Vietnam. Knowns as a dynamic, innovative airline – has quickly won passengers’ hearts to become the most favorite airline in Vietnam and in the region. From first commercial flight on December 24th, 2011, expands rapidly with fleet of 40 Airbus A320s & Airbus 321s with network covering all over Vietnam as well as some international routes to Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,...
5 days 23 hours ago
1 month 20 days ago
1 month 26 days ago
Qatar Airways and Vietjet have entered an interline partnership, while the latter is hoping to expand into long-haul low-cost.
- Vietjet Enters Interline Partnership with Qatar Airways
- Vietjet Air continues South Korea service expansion in W17
- Vietjet Air adds Phnom Penh service from Nov 2017
- Vietjet to Commence Hanoi (Vietnam) – Yangon (Myanmar) route
- Vietjet Announces New International Route from Ho Chi Minh City to Jakarta
- Vietjet Air boosts Seoul service in W17