Iberia is Spain’s largest air transport group and a member of International Airlines Group. It is the leading airline on routes between Europe and Latin America, in number of flights and destinations. Iberia’s business, conducted without interruption for more than 80 years, is focused on three main activities: - Transport of passengers and cargo, - Aircraft maintenance - Handling services in airports. Iberia is a founding member of Oneworld, the alliance...
IBERIA in Northern winter 2017/18 season plans to increase Madrid – Guatemala City – San Salvador – Madrid service, as the...
- IBERIA / Comair expands codeshare network from May 2017
- airBaltic / IBERIA expands codeshare routes from late-May 2017
- Qatar Airways / Iberia plans codeshare from late-March 2017
- Iberia boosts Mexico City service in S17
- LATAM Brasil expands European codeshare routes from Dec 2016
- Finnair extends IBERIA A330 Miami service to April 2017