transavia.com France is a French Low-Cost airline based on Paris-Orly, Lyon and Nantes. Fleet is expected to grow by 5 aircraft per year in the coming years.
has updated their profile
2 years 11 months ago
Transavia France in winter 2017/18 season plans to introduce new service to Morocco, which sees the launch of Paris Orly – Dakhla service....
- Transavia France adds Beirut flights from Sep 2017
- Transavia France adds new Paris routes in S17
- Transavia France plans Nantes – Berlin link in S17
- Transavia makes UK debut in pan-European growth strategy
- Transavia France Planned New Routes in S16
- Transavia aims for Pan-European LCC success