Established as Japan's first scheduled airline in 1951, JAL has contributed to cultural exchanges between Japan and other countries and supported the Japanese economy as "Wings of Japan". As a full-service network carrier, JAL Group will provide its customers safety in flight operations and unparalleled services, while rapidly improving our route network utilizing the new Boeing 787 aircrafts. Japan Airlines is the flag carrier of Japan and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, looking at the top airlines and routes by capacity, as well as the...
- JAL increases London service from late-Oct 2017
- JAL Dalian aircraft changes from Aug 2017
- JAL increases Tokyo Narita – Bangkok flights in W17
- JAL ends Tokyo Narita - Seoul Incheon service in March 2018
- JAL - JetBlue expands codeshare routes from late-June 2017
- JAL Tokyo Narita – Paris service changes from Oct 2017