El Dorado International Airport is located in Bogotá, Colombia´s Capital. With 32,0 million passengers in 2016 El Dorado ranks third in passenger traffic in Latin-American, behind Sao Paulo Guarulhos and México City. It is also the busiest cargo airport in Latin-American with an annual tonnage of 650 thousand tons. The Airport has two 3,8 kms runways and is a Cat 10 fire Airport, and ICAO reference Aerodrome 4E. Bogotá is located in a privileged...
Avianca last week ended service to Barbados, as the Star Alliance member operated last Bogota – Bridgetown flight on 26JUL17. The airline...
- Avianca expands Madrid service from Nov 2017
- Avianca ends Venezuela service in late-July 2017
- Avianca Brasil adds Salvador da Bahia – Bogota route from Sep 2017
- Avianca Bogota - Lima service changes from August 2017
- AeroMexico boosts Bogota flights from July 2017
- Wingo schedules limited Bogota – Valledupar service in Apr 2017