Alanya Gazipasa International Airport (GZP) is the secondary airport of the city of Antalya, which welcomed around 11.5 million visitors in 2014. More than 25% of Antalya’s visitors have actually vacationed in Alanya, 135 km to the east of the city center of Antalya. Due to the remote location of the existing Antalya Airport to major tourist destinations in Alanya, the development and operation of the new Alanya Gazipasa International Airport became inevitable.
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS Scandinavia, Transavia NL, Corendon Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Tailwind Airlines, Jettime, Small Planet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 10
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 months 26 days ago
SAS in summer 2018 season is expanding network offering from Stockholm Arlanda, with the addition of 3 routes. Planned service as follow....
- Coral commenced flights to Alanya-Gazipasa Airport from Moscow-SVO!
- Pobeda adds Turkey service from April 2017
- Germania S17 new routes as of 31JAN17
- SunExpress S17 planned new routes as of 13DEC16
- Transavia Adds New Amsterdam Flight Sectors from June 2016
- Gazipaşa-Alanya welcomes Tehran passengers of Freebird Airlines