Providence - T.F. Green Airport (PVD), is a medium sized airport located within the dense corridor between Boston and New York. PVD serves passengers in all of Rhode Island, including Providence and Newport; Southeastern Massachusetts, including Cape Cod and the Islands; and Connecticut, including New London, Mystic, and the Connecticut casinos. The airport is only 10 minutes away from Providence and about an hour from downtown Boston. With a fully integrated...
Norwegian in the week of 27AUG17’s OAG Schedules Analyser update filed planned Trans-Atlantic schedule in summer 2018 season, operated by...
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Norwegian moves 737MAX 8 inaugural to mid-July 2017
- Norwegian W17 US - French West Indies service changes
- Norwegian 737MAX 8 S17 service entry changes as of 29MAY17
- Frontier Airlines new market additions from Aug 2017
- PVD excited for European expansion