Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 6.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born. International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel...
Korean Air in recent schedule and inventory update adjusted planned Seoul Incheon – Houston route, with last flight scheduled on 10OCT17....
- United adds Houston – Sydney service from Jan 2018
- United adds Mazatlan service in W17
- Frontier Airlines ends Houston - San Francisco route in July 2017
- United cancels Caracas service from July 2017
- British Airways W17 long-haul service changes as of 26MAY17
- Southwest Airlines expands Mexico service from Nov 2017