Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States, is home to over 29 Fortune 500 companies, 91 foreign consular offices, and exceeds 3,000 international firms. The city is renowned around the globe as the 'energy capital of the world.' In addition, Houston has a diverse international population of more than 5.5 million residents and more than one fifth of the city's population is foreign born. International air service via Houston taps into strong ethnic, leisure, and corporate travel...
Frontier Airlines in July 2017 is ending Houston – San Francisco service, currently served once a day, with Airbus A321 aircraft. Last...
- United cancels Caracas service from July 2017
- United W17 long-haul service changes as of 05MAY17
- KLM S18 long-haul changes as of 05MAY17
- Spirit Airlines expands Pittsburgh network in S17
- Spirit Airlines schedules new A321Sharklet routes in S17
- Frontier Airlines schedules new A321 routes in 2Q17